Fresh Paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed.R

Some pixs of our SSP 21 Thanks to Mike Byer . Just waiting for some warmer weather to shoot the clear and finish putting it together .

Ed

Thanks to Ray I had to change our paint scheme a little . Thanks Ray that would have REALLY , well been bad

IMG_4224.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pixs of our SSP 21 Thanks to Mike Byer . Just waiting for some warmer weather to shoot the clear and finish putting it together .
Ed

Thanks to Ray I had to change our paint scheme a little . Thanks Ray that would have REALLY , well been bad

IMG_4224.jpg

I like the Hotwheels theme. Looks great! That orange will really pop with some clear!

Ed

IMG_4224.jpg

I like the Hotwheels theme. Looks great! That orange will really pop with some clear!
Looks a lot better hope you like the way she runs..........

But I'm surprised you didnt go with the Blue&white theam??? That there standered colors.But it does look great!

Thanks guys and gal . Kinda sticking with my yellow theme for my boats . Maybe the next tunnel will be a little diffrent

Ed

Thanks guys and gal . Kinda sticking with my yellow theme for my boats . Maybe the next tunnel will be a little diffrent
Ed
I'm surprised you didnt even do the steelers paint scheam with the hotwheels logos on it...LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed

IMG_4224.jpg
What are you using for clearcote ?

Ed

IMG_4224.jpg
What are you using for clearcote ?
2021 poly over Krylon white and Auto Air sun burst yellow using slow hardener .

Ed

Back