• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND! used set of Roadrunner 45 front sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Would like to find a set of good used Roadrunner 45 front sponsons. This is for a fixer upper & keeping costs to barebones minimum is a big thing or we'd go for new. Anybody got anything collecting dust? Trades possible if I have something you need. :)

Found! Thanks Joe. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to find a set of good used Roadrunner 45 front sponsons. This is for a fixer upper & keeping costs to barebones minimum is a big thing or we'd go for new. Anybody got anything collecting dust? Trades possible if I have something you need. :)
I don't know if I should tell ya this but this morning I just sold a pair of 45 RR sponsons :( :( .You should have asked me in the e mail you sent me.

I don't know if I should tell ya this but this morning I just sold a pair of 45 RR sponsons :( :( .You should have asked me in the e mail you sent me.
Bummer. :(

Don't have any 45's but have a set of new 20 standards that have never seen paint. The sponson tubes are smaller and more narrow in spacing. Too bad!

I technically don't own the 45 but i know someone who does and can probably send you templates of the front sponons if interested. can't have a good boat just sit around.

Back