• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
I have the following for sale, getting out of nitro so here is what I have for sale. OPS 45 disk motor comes with a custom made water cooled header to save on couplers motor has Octura collet and OS 4E carb with OS 3rd channel needle asking 65.00 + S&H in USA only Sold to Tom G)

Next is 2 OS 4 E carbs 1 is complete with OS 3rd channel needle other carb needs barrel hold down screw only asking 35.00 for both + S&H in US only

I have a NR 21 which is a RX 21 older moter but rebuilt comes with a octura collet K&B black carb by Rod G/ comes with extera parts and gaskets/orings mod cranks also comes with custom bracket to hold header on so it does not leak/ has 180 degree header asking 65.00 plus S&H in USA only (Sold to JW)

OPS 3280 Pipe with David Pruesse silencer asking 35.00 plus S&H in USA only ( SOLD to JW)

Speedmaster 21 motor mounts 20.00 plus S&H in USA only Sold to JW )

Boris Mazor Flow Meter version #2 asking 70.00 plus S&H in USA only (SOLD to Dave Roach)

Sorry no pay pal and no PM's post's only Jerry

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to get the 21 motor mount along w/ the pipe (pics ?) and the RX (waiting on pics on the motor) thats all I promise :rolleyes: Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the motor,pipe and mounts.

Please let me know what shipping is and a total amount and how you want to be paid. Thanks Jack

J.W. Bridges

6207CR 172

Alvin Texas 77511

Hi Jerry

I will take the flow meter.I will send you a PM for details.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Back