• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale MAC 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Blue Head MAC 67 modded by Andy. Excellent condition, STRONG compression and very low run time, .550" bore carb. This is the last version of the blue head series with the ramped drum rotor. Wasn't really planning on parting with this one but I've found myself strapped for cash.

Includes new uncut header ($60), new spare head button ($30) and Aeromarine 1/4" collet ($20). $400 shipped in the Lower 48 for the whole package.

Please post here, no p/m's to keep it fair for all interested"

MVC-023F.JPG

MVC-024F.JPG

MVC-026F.JPG

MVC-027F.JPG

Blue Head MAC 67 modded by Andy. Excellent condition, STRONG compression and very low run time, .550" bore carb. This is the last version of the blue head series with the ramped drum rotor. Wasn't really planning on parting with this one but I've found myself strapped for cash.

Includes new uncut header ($60), new spare head button ($30) and Aeromarine 1/4" collet ($20). $400 shipped in the Lower 48 for the whole package.

Please post here, no p/m's to keep it fair for all interested"
Please give me a call...

Im intrestead.

Back