• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***FOR SALE 45 MAC*** SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle~Up

One season on the Mac with still great pinch, New bearings and running great!

First 250.00 + 8.00 for shipping to PayPal [email protected] Takes her. lower 48 please

Thanks, Chuck Connollymac.JPGmac1.JPGmac2.JPGmac3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane and Brad, Some of us here in the US have gone out of our way to ship overseas to AU. And some of your friends have returned the favor. I have a CMB 45Rs that is just broken in, Setup by Paul Stirton Racing in AU. Collet, header, pipe and muffler will be included. $300 US plus shipping and Ins.

Gday Glen

Yes mate I agree Alot of guys in the US have and will go out of their way to help us out.I have Had great dealings with many guys on here.

But I must say its getting realy common now to cop NO reply at all ----to if we do get a reply its Just outright No.

We are Happy paying the extra for the shipping most of us but in from the US often so we know how high the charges are but we live with that.

Its not hard to ship off shore Yes Boats they are a pain in But a motor come on.

We are All Freinds on here how hard is it to Give a courtesy reply.

Well I gess Some just dont know what common courtesy Is these days.

Back