first scale build from a- z

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Ballard

Is it just me or does everybody get this excited on their first scale build? Just got the letters stuck on the new bud and ready for clear... Man it looks good.

I don't think it's just a scale that can have that effect on you. Just being able to put a new boat on the water, especially if you built it and regardless of type or size, is always exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm right there with ya, the feeling of getting my first boat built and on the water was an absolute kick. I can't wait to do it again.

get that excited feeling before, during and after building, sanding, shaping, painting, and looking at it when complete, better than anything in the world!!

get that excited feeling before, during and after building, sanding, shaping, painting, and looking at it when complete, better than anything in the world!!
I don't know if I'd go that far but it does come close
default_wink.png

Building this boat has taught me a lot and I still have a ways to go. Two more kits on the shelf waiting to get started soon I hope. Reading posts in IW has helped a bunch, thanks Guys and gals for sharing your knowledge. And Joey, that boat you built looks awesome, you did a hell of a job!

Thank you. I definitely felt a big sense of accomplishment, I have talked about building this boat for about 4 years. I'm glad I got off my ass and put my words into action. I look forward to the next build I'm thinking It is a boat from 1977.......... more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back