• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Phil Thomas 82U55 hull and extras

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I have a new Phil Thomas 82U55 hull for sale. I have a motor mount installed and the strut and stuffing tube has been cut but not installed. I also have a decal set for the '83 blue speedy print. included is a Larry Kraemer driver/cockpit/ exhaust. hull is unpainted. 450.00 or best offer plus shipping.

Thanks, Bob

sold pending funds, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT? Looked forward to seeing you in scale next year.

Must be because of the new gas sport.

What's the going price for that motor?

WHAT? Looked forward to seeing you in scale next year.Must be because of the new gas sport.

What's the going price for that motor?

Yeah, It's a few things... I have to see the bill for the engine before I can do anything.

Bob

Guys, I looked up the price on Phil's web site and lowered my price. thanks for looking.

Bob

Guys, I would be open to a trade. I'm looking for a gas cat, either an insane or a seaducer.

thanks, Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I received the new cmb 67 from Mark Grim. It's stock, but Mark cleaned it up. so... phil boat, decals for blue speedy print, Larry Kraemer driver/dash and steering wheel, exhaust and a new, gone through(stock) CMB 67. $950.00 plus shipping.

Mark will do what ever mods you want, just send the engine down to him, and tell him what you want. I was going to run scale, but it seems I'm getting more serious with the gas stuff. I have about $1200.00 invested and need to move this.

thanks, Bob

if you want to trade... let me know what you got.

thanks, Bob

Back