Errors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Elzer

Is anyone else getting emails to support the site ? I've already sent a donation, but still getting more requests. I'm also getting notices everything about excepting cookies....come on peoplem?

I've been having the problem with after I get to the current latest post, I visit a topic, then hit the "Back" button, it would take me back to an even older post, instead of where I had been just before... Been that way for a couple of days. So far today, it seems to be working correctly! ;)
uhhh... I spoke too soon... It worked right the first time. Now it just screwed up! Intermittent??!??! When it mess's up it goes to "Provee Paint" top Item.
Ken

Last edited:
I've been having the problem with after I get to the current latest post, I visit a topic, then hit the "Back" button, it would take me back to an even older post, instead of where I had been just before... Been that way for a couple of days. So far today, it seems to be working correctly! ;)
uhhh... I spoke too soon... It worked right the first time. Now it just screwed up! Intermittent??!??! When it mess's up it goes to "Provee Paint" top Item.
Ken
Yep I'm tired of donating then being ask to do it again

Yep I'm tired of donating then being ask to do it again
Are you using the donate button? If so that will not notify the s/w to stop sending those messages. Signing up for a supporting membership stops the messages, or letting me know when you make a donation via the button, then I can apply the correct supporting membership and stop those messages.
So please send me a private message/conversation if you have donated and we can get this worked out.

Also, there is a security s/w that is on the forum now. Due to reports of databases of passwords being compromised, any password that shows in a database as compromised is being asked to put in a new password. If you have not logged on for two years, it will ask for a new password. And new members registering must have a strong password . No password on the forum was compromised here, but scammers have used members emails and passwords to login on forums, and then do scamming.

Back