engine for my 78 Squire Shop(found,,thanks)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Who makes the dummy motors for my full cowl Scale... 1978 u-64 Squire Shop thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me your E-mail address at (henry velasco @ aol.com ) and I will send photos of what I have

Henry Velasco

Evening Mike;

You might want to try http://www.lousfastrc.com/RPBoatStuff.htm some one posted it on here awhile ago, I put it to my favorites.

You goin over to Tampa?? See ya there!

Rick
Rick yes iam going over to Tampa..will you help me if you can....
Mike,

Remember thats a turbo Allison in the boat, not a Rolls.

B)
Thanks joe,,,Henry has me hooked up,,,see you in Tampa,,,have alot of questions and i expect alot of answers,(over a few drinks of coarse)

Mike, I have a question for ya, which scale can I expect to see in Tampa?? with all these scales you are aquiring at a break-neck pace, I think you should suprise us. :D got the reg. on the O'berto, I'm starting to get jealous at this point over this growing collection of yours! ;) It's all good buddy, see ya in Tampa.

MARK U-5

Mike, I have a question for ya, which scale can I expect to see in Tampa?? with all these scales you are aquiring at a break-neck pace, I think you should suprise us. :D got the reg. on the O'berto, I'm starting to get jealous at this point over this growing collection of yours! ;) It's all good buddy, see ya in Tampa.

MARK U-5
still circus circus shes my baby!!!!!!!!! i have a special bond with her!!!! :blink:

Back