• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DUMAS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on guys you will pay $500.00 for some guys **** box roadrunner but wont pay $300.00 for this brand new perfect boat whats up with that.

come on guys you will pay $500.00 for some guys **** box roadrunner but wont pay $300.00 for this brand new perfect boat whats up with that.
Yeah that attitude will really get people interested. :rolleyes:

Guess it's time to round the $$ up for that $800 Fritz canard, sale pending. :D

Dude what's up with you lately? Chill out & may I suggest decaffeinated beverages. :p

And a link to a picture or two might help you sell it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude what's up with you lately? Chill out & may I suggest decaffeinated beverages. :p

All the pics are on E-bay!! has sales pending here? I chose not to deal with him...check it out.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZshanejforrest

Dan

i'm sure you all have heard of mark grim from so cal mike is a friend of his and he runs mikes boats.

sorry don ran out of meds

All the pics are on E-bay!! has sales pending here? I chose not to deal with him...check it out.

Dan
thanks for posting pics.

Shitbox roadrunner? What road runner are you referring to?

man chill out its just a joke.and by the way i dont have cabin fever i ran that seaducer sunday i got from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did the chicken cross the road is a joke. OPENLY referring to a specific manufacters product is something else. Especially when I was one along with others who sold and OWN Road Runner boats. It could be as easy as @#%$^*%( DEHOOG.................

The point being. You and everyone else has $$,$$$ of $$$$ tied up in our equipment. And each believe that what he owns is the BEST!!! Loyalty is to what gets me the WIN!!! When it gets beaten, then it MAY be time for a change. The equipment can't speak, but is says a lot on race day. We can and you said a mouth full for Mike Dehoog and Predator boats!!!

Why did the chicken cross the road is a joke. OPENLY referring to a specific manufacters product is something else. Especially when I was one along with others who sold and OWN Road Runner boats. It could be as easy as @#%$^*%( DEHOOG.................

The point being. You and everyone else has $$,$$$ of $$$$ tied up in our equipment. And each believe that what he owns is the BEST!!! Loyalty is to what gets me the WIN!!! When it gets beaten, then it MAY be time for a change. The equipment can't speak, but is says a lot on race day. We can and you said a mouth full for Mike Dehoog and Predator boats!!!
let me refrase this it was not a direct shot at roadrunner boats by anymeans it was just a comment that i made over a purchase on here a while ago about a boat with no radio or engine an the person wanted $500.00 for the boat. it just blew me away that someone could get $500.00 for this little boat that was not complete and by no means a shot at road runner boats.sorry about ruffling anybodys feathers here it was not done to piss anybody off and if i did i'm sorry.i figured $300.00 bucks for a brand new 60/80 size rigger in pefect condition would bring that kind of money in a heartbeat. are you trying to say dehoogs boats are not anygood or slow?

"One mans trash is another mans treasure." some times a new unfinished boat is better then a boat someone put together and thinks they did a good job. (not to say you did bad work) its just that you never know. I saw the boat on e-bay and don't care for it but that is just me. Something about the boat stand looking like it has **** paper holders for stands just makes a person question about what else was done 1/2 ass.

"One mans trash is another mans treasure." some times a new unfinished boat is better then a boat someone put together and thinks they did a good job. (not to say you did bad work) its just that you never know. I saw the boat on e-bay and don't care for it but that is just me. Something about the boat stand looking like it has **** paper holders for stands just makes a person question about what else was done 1/2 ass.
i thought the stand was pretty creative. its great you can take the pipe insulation off and put toilet paper on it and if you need to take a **** at the pond you will be prepared

Dan
Yeah WHATS UP with this guy.I asked him for pics on one of his boats he had listed on here and he sent me a link to Ebay.So if he want to sell on Ebay why is he listing it Here??????

Whats up with this Guy??

:ph34r:

Back