Dumas Circus Circus kit build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.freeze

Here are some pics of my build the hull was already completed and painted when I got it from a member on Jim's. I was told that a grandfather built the kit for his grandson as a pool floaty, so there wasn't any holes or hardware. I started by making a motor mount for the K+B .67 that came with it, can't deside if I should go with the throttle exaust as it's setup or put the carb and normal header on it. I've also made my own turnfin and mount.

HPIM4534re.jpg

HPIM4550.jpg

HPIM4548.jpg

HPIM4534re.jpg

HPIM4520re.jpg

HPIM4518re.jpg

HPIM4555.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
made some more progress. water proofed the servos before mounting, made a carbon fiber rudder linkage, and mounted my rx box. :blink:

pics007.jpg

pics005re.jpg

Hello Mr. Freeze .

My name is Ian - commonly referred to as the Tall Fella . Can I have your permission to use the pictures from your build of the Circus Circus boat . I have a fibreglass boat with the same cow l that I would like to do as a different boat over here in Australia that I have been trying to describe on our forum in Australia - AMPBA . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

go for it Ian, it's not like we will ever be at the same pond. ;) post up some pics of her when she's done.

Well I wasn't happy with the paint in it from when I got it, so Ride the lightning

pics_016re.jpg

pics_014re.jpg

pics_013re.jpg

pics_010re.jpg

here it is with clear coat

pics021-2.jpg

pics023-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back