Dumas 1/8 Atlas Options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

I recently puchased a built unfinished Dumas Atlas and would like to know what my options for other possible `Scale Unlimited' versions using this hull. The kit has a unique bottom design near transom that may not work with other Scale designs not sure. I don't want to make any major structural changes to the hull and would prefer a glass canopy if available.

What are my options guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
In IMPBA, there is a specific rule that says the bottom can be modified from the original scale configuration. The bottom on that boat is legal.

It will also build the Squire shop, The turbine Atlas, and the Oh Boy Oberto, that were basically the same shape. That hull was then VERY severely modified to become other boats, but in your situation it could be the Squire by just painting it right.

Brian

I might just have an extra 2 pc cowl that I can turn loose of, I'll check when I get home this evening. Might also have an extra set of wings as well..

Thanks for the info guys. The Executone looks like a good possibility i already have a U-64 Squire.

Please keep me posted on the glass cowling and wing kit i'm diffenately interested.

Thanks for the info guys. The Executone looks like a good possibility i already have a U-64 Squire.

Please keep me posted on the glass cowling and wing kit i'm diffenately interested.
Send me you e-mail I'll send you pics this evening if interested will sell all 5 pcs for $125 shipped to your door, Priority Mail.......

Yes please send pics to: [email protected]

Thanks!

Ken

Send me you e-mail I'll send you pics this evening if interested will sell all 5 pcs for $125 shipped to your door, Priority Mail.......

Back