DPS 108 GEN II MOLD BUILD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

After 2 years of redesigning a past scale IMPBA USA-1 designed hull. The new scale hull will emerge as the new DPS-108-II. The two 1/2 have been split and 10 coats of wax have been applied. Let the molding begin !!!! More pics to come thanks Doug Shepherd Madison, In

246.JPG

247.JPG

245.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dan, A lot of hard work in the shop ,at the lake and in cad design room. Also I have farmed out another big project up north as well for some more new scale molds :rolleyes: Thanks for the looking More to come Doug

Last edited:
looks awesome as usual Doug :)

many of the fastest boats out this way are designed similarly with the large cowl/open center section.

usually there are two very large triangle bulkheads coming from sponsons toward the motor

thank god some1 finally did another hull rather than the 82u55..zzzzz

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This hull will be for the FE or nitro scalers. I have spent alot of time in the design of the insert that will be for the nitro or the electic side. No more full engine rails like the Gen 1 , just a engine tray insert. Also there was alot of work and time that has went into the bottom of this hull and sponson area's. So thanks and I will keep the pics coming Doug Shepherd Madison, Ind

Last edited:
Sweet!
rockon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No Grim if i had 1/2 your skills I would quit my day job for sure!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back