Doug Shepherd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
Doug,

Fantastic job on the build. Your glass work is incredible. Can you please take a picture and describe how you are going to glue the sponson decks on.

thanks!

Brian

Doug,Fantastic job on the build. Your glass work is incredible. Can you please take a picture and describe how you are going to glue the sponson decks on.

thanks!

Brian
I have not forgot about you Brian! I will do that. AND Thanks Brian Doug

I found and bought a 93 Miss T-Plus that was built by DPS Racing Hulls (Doug Shepard )... Can hardly wait to run it this spring.... the quality is A+++++++. More pics can be found in the 'members photo gallery".

tplus2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found and bought a 93 Miss T-Plus that was built by DPS Racing Hulls (Doug Shepard )... Can hardly wait to run it this spring.... the quality is A+++++++. More pics can be found in the 'members photo gallery".
You're picture needs to be a little bigger.I had to go and get my glasses just to see it.

You're picture needs to be a little bigger.I had to go and get my glasses just to see it.
....I ran out of file space to add any bigger pics - i only had 200K to use - the bigger pics are in the members gallery... if anyone knows how to "reset" the "image file space" back to zero, please send a pm...

Back