• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Don Huff P- motor with water jacket (New untouched)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisHerzog

Supporting Member
Guys, I had Don do this motor for me but I never did anything with it and would like to sell it. Let me know if you need anything else that you can’t see from the pic.

I paid around 180.00 for it. I would like to get 150.00 plus 10.00 shipping.

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpeg
    IMG_1302.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You need to be a little more specific, I’m not an elec guy.

All I know is it’s made for running in the 4s class and it’s 2285kv. If you want actual measurements I’ll go see what I can do.

You need to be a little more specific, I’m not an elec guy.

All I know is it’s made for running in the 4s class and it’s 2285kv. If you want actual measurements I’ll go see what I can do.
It's a 4 pole 3674 Leopard cut down to 60mm long to make it P limited class legal in NAMBA. Don also re-winds them with better quality copper. A very good p limited class motor for sport hydro, cat, and mono hulls.

Guys, I had Don do this motor for me but I never did anything with it and would like to sell it. Let me know if you need anything else that you can’t see from the pic.

I paid around 180.00 for it. I would like to get 150.00 plus 10.00 shipping.

Thanks,
Chris
What class would this engine fall in

Latest posts

Back