Don Ferrette Hall of Fame

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyWeimer

Congratulations to Don Ferrette on a well deserved award.. This man has done a lot for the organization as well as district 12 This man truly deserves this award. This award means so much to many people you can see the emotion in his eyes. Congratulations my buddy. What great way to receive it from another great race an long time friend of Don's, Dick Tyndall had the honor of giving the award two amazing Impba an d12 leaders

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1728259242005.jpg
    FB_IMG_1728259242005.jpg
    208.9 KB
  • FB_IMG_1728259237593.jpg
    FB_IMG_1728259237593.jpg
    127 KB
  • FB_IMG_1728259229086.jpg
    FB_IMG_1728259229086.jpg
    207.3 KB
Congratulations Don, you have worked tirelessly for our organization for decades, well deserved!

Congratulations to my friend Don Ferrette on being inducted into IMPBA's Hall of Fame This is a much deserved honor that has been long overdue. It was my privilege to present this award to him at the Fall Nationals last weekend. It caught him completely by surprise. Most people don't know it but Don's fingerprints are just about everywhere in the IMPBA Rule Book. You won't find many people that are as passionate and caring about IMPBA and boat racing than Don is. He knows what rules fit with certain classes and what the racers want to see. He is a champion boat racer and builds the most beautiful and accurate Scale boats that I have ever seen. And watch out for his Twin riggers! I'm happy for you, brother!

Dick Tyndall

It was awesome to see this, congratulations Don, it's people like you that make this hobby so great!

Latest posts

Back