District 14 Scale Series

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Hobby

Season begins May 17' If you haven't yet done so, send your scale registrations in. I hear of a bunch of great new scales in the area. You can get the form from www.impba14.org. Hope to see everyone soon.

Season begins May 17' If you haven't yet done so, send your scale registrations in. I hear of a bunch of great new scales in the area. You can get the form from www.impba14.org. Hope to see everyone soon.
OK I have mine all filled out. Can we bring them to the first race or should mail it in?

New scales, guess they are tired of following the point leaders. :lol:

OK I have mine all filled out. Can we bring them to the first race or should mail it in?

O.K Phil, It's your story and we will let you tell however you want. I just hope your old boat will run in the 70's this year to stay with the pack. :p I as will have it filled out and I will just mail it and you can bring it to the spring race Doug

Last edited:

O.K Phil, It's your story and we will let you tell however you want. I just hope your old boat will run in the 70's this year to stay with the pack. :p I as will have it filled out and I will just mail it and you can bring it to the spring race Doug
OK I know you guys are all set, hope you do well too. My story is based on the points from the last few years. :D

Back