DeWalt Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kish

I am looking for some pics of the 1995 Dewalt .

I am not sure what years the boat ran but believe it was around 1995.

Thanks Tim

Tim

send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you what I have when I get to the office tomorrow. I've even got a killer aerial shot. It's the same one they used for the promo card for that boat. I've got another with the salt snorkel in San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim

send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you what I have when I get to the office tomorrow. I've even got a killer aerial shot. It's the same one they used for the promo card for that boat. I've got another with the salt snorkel in San Diego.

Mike

I sent you an email but it came back , you have a PM .

Thanks Tim

I to am going to build the DeWalt boat. I noticed that on the 66, 67 boat one has rear shoes and the other one does not. Tim, if I had your email I will send you the pictures that I have. I sure would like to find some more though.

Bob Howard

I'll get ya those pics Monday Tim. I've been swamped with work and forgot yesterday. Off to a race today.

I to am going to build the DeWalt boat. I noticed that on the 66, 67 boat one has rear shoes and the other one does not. Tim, if I had your email I will send you the pictures that I have. I sure would like to find some more though.

Bob Howard

Awesome pics Bob .

Thank you Tim

Back