Dennis Hoover Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

A guy on ebay asked me about these hulls. Does any one know where they went? McIntire? MTO? just curious as i did not have an answer.....

Mike, good luck to your buddy. Dennis can be credited with creating the original Thunderboat class hull. I have run his hulls for years. I have never had luck getting one from him. I have gotten all of them from others. For some reason he has a hard time delivering. Don't know why exactly. I have heard he is real busy with work. It is too bad though as his hulls are great!!!!!!!!!! Would be great if he would turn lose of his molds to someone to who could start popping them out. He had a few roundnose hulls (Jones and Karelson), 2 pickles and even a Payn Pak rigger! Hopefully one day he will start it up again. That is my$.02 on Dennis. Maybe more will chime in. Aaron.

I had one of his hulls at the race here at Twin Lakes you came too. Red top with white bottom in the back of the truck. You might have seen it.

Mike, good luck to your buddy. Dennis can be credited with creating the original Thunderboat class hull. I have run his hulls for years. I have never had luck getting one from him. I have gotten all of them from others. For some reason he has a hard time delivering. Don't know why exactly. I have heard he is real busy with work. It is too bad though as his hulls are great!!!!!!!!!! Would be great if he would turn lose of his molds to someone to who could start popping them out. He had a few roundnose hulls (Jones and Karelson), 2 pickles and even a Payn Pak rigger! Hopefully one day he will start it up again. That is my$.02 on Dennis. Maybe more will chime in. Aaron.
I had one of his hulls at the race here at Twin Lakes you came too. Red top with white bottom in the back of the truck. You might have seen it.
The gas boats that were already painted? yep pretty nice i thought about looking into one. Do you have his phone number? if so can you pm it to me Mike

Got several of Dennis' thunder boats of different designs years ago and took them back to Asia, my buddies got most of them, they are all running great.

Am still running a black U-81 Miller Genuine Draft ( black top with silver bottom) using a J&G Hemi and it is great after all these time, the one appears in his gallery.

Try hooverracing.com you may find his contact details.

Personal_Photo_of_models_4_027.jpg

Back