Deleted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hired TLR to prep some props for me. They said on the phone that they offered one day service. I sent them 4 props via priority mail on 5/11.

Still don't have them back.

I sent them an Email to follow up, it was ignored.

I'll delete this once my props show up.
........rediculous............im sure they will get back to you with "we are understaffed, and had to hire a few new people"

Supposedly he had an outside service taking orders and had problems with them as he wasn't getting them.

James is a member of this site so maybe he'll see this thread and reply to you himself.

quote "Any comments about Twisted Liquid?"

yeah . the chick in his adverts is a babe !!! :lol:

serious i hope you get your order soon

Jason

Yep they suck :p

I ordered some stuff from them last summer and when it was junk he be grudginly took it back and then oh what a surprise ."it got lost".He then said I would have to try and find out what happened from my end.

I figure those junky parts are on someone else's Vegas now.

I only had it partially insured so then after many calls and e-mails and 3 months time he re-imburesed me $140.00 out of the $180.00 i spent.I filed a claim through canada post for the difference. He would not fill 3 lines on the the claims paper and said i could use the pay-pal receipt.

He sent me an e-mail accusing me of being a crook and what was i doing looking for a refund from him as well as canada post.

I did get a partial refund from Canada post but NO THANKS TO TLR.

This winter I bough a vegas for a friend .It had the TLR rudder and turn fin installed on it.When we went to run it, it would not handle well until we put the stock rudder back on and re-installed the turn fin properly.

Now it works fine.

There parts and customer service is the worst I have seen and had from anyone on this site or RCU.oh yeah I think he is kicked off that one :lol:

You can get better prop work and parts from other REPUTABLE people on this site.

During one conversation i mentioned Jerry Dunlop had helped me with some issues. and he went on and on about how Jerry was not a very nice guy because some kid won a Miss vegas in Witchita KS and Jerry did not sign it before he signed one for another kid or something like that.He basically said that he "walked jerry to the plane" meaning he wanted him outa dodge ,if ya get my drift.

I should have know then he was not a person to deal with when on the forum he was sucking up to someone on forums and stabbing them in the back during phone calls.

Oh yeah what was it he called Ron Olson a "keyboard racer"

He tried to say that Grim racer stuff was junk.Mike's turn fin for the vegas works excellent.

I am sure That he will have lots to say and try and to discredit me now, but they good guys on here that know me know I am honest, pay quick, a man of my word, and don't take runs at anyone.

I wish i had of kept his e-mails an PM's for a time like now.

You can take it for what it's worth, this is the only negative post since i joined a couple yersa ago.

STAY AWAY FROM TLR

Terry Munn

I do appreciate the fact that the props are on the way back, and that you have addressed the issue.

I also appreciate your attention to this matter. But did it take posting on the board to get it done?

My original post was on the board before I got your first Email. Had I received any type of communication from you prior to that, I would not have posted anything.

It really does not matter that you got behind. You promised a one day turn around, and you did not deliver. You could have sent me an Email telling me that, and I would have understood. Your Email suggests that I should have called you. NO--You should inform your customers if there is going to be a delay. Most people will be understanding.

If you said it was going to be two weeks, that's fine, but don't promise a customer something you can't deliver.

Play it straight, and there won't be any complaints. You sell some good products. I'd hate to see you go in the tank because of poor customer service.

Exactly why he is not on RCU anymore I can't disclose in public as it is between him and us. It had nothing to do with sales and service from TLR just to set that part of the record straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back