Decals for 1/8th scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Pun

Hi all,

Any one knows what is happening with both PGI and Westley, I have tried both sites but unable to contact them either there is no product or unable to contact through emails.

Am looking for decals for 1/8th scale U-7 69 Notre Dame.

Actually I already got a couple of decals from PGI a couple of months ago and they are great, but I need more now.

Cheers

Gilbert

Maybe Mike is this weekend racing? Try wesley or Mike during the upcoming week again. I know both will be responding.

Hi all,

Any one knows what is happening with both PGI and Westley, I have tried both sites but unable to contact them either there is no product or unable to contact through emails.

Actually I already got a couple of decals from PGI a couple of months ago and they are great, but I need more now.

Cheers

Gilbert
Gilbert, I just checked and could not find an e-mail from you. Several others but not you. I am amazed how many people are building scale boats right now. I am very busy with my regular job and your e-mail might have fallen through the cracks. Please be patient. I am also racing nearly every weekend and don't have alot of spare time. Try again and I'll try to get something together for you. [email protected]

Hi all,

Cheers

Gilbert
Gilbert, I just checked and could not find an e-mail from you. Several others but not you. I am amazed how many people are building scale boats right now. I am very busy with my regular job and your e-mail might have fallen through the cracks. Please be patient. I am also racing nearly every weekend and don't have alot of spare time. Try again and I'll try to get something together for you. [email protected]
Thanks for the reponses will contact through email, It is so nice to have this Forum to share common interests, so that I don't feel being alone on the other side of the globe.

Gilbert

Back