Decals ~ 1990 PAY N PAK / MR POPEYES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello from Australia .

When I was looking on International Waters yesterday , I had a look through the Members Gallery and found a series of pictures of decals from AuthorMaxx Design which included MR POPEYES and PAY N PAK / HOOTERS . Does any body know if these are decals of a actual full size boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello from Australia .When I was looking on International Waters yesterday , I had a look through the Members Gallery and found a series of pictures of decals from AuthorMaxx Design which included MR POPEYES and PAY N PAK / HOOTERS . Does any body know if these are decals of a actual full size boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
I am sorry to tell you there has never been Popeyes or Pay N Pak/Hooters boats. Must have been for some "sport" class.

Hello from Australia .When I was looking on International Waters yesterday , I had a look through the Members Gallery and found a series of pictures of decals from AuthorMaxx Design which included MR POPEYES and PAY N PAK / HOOTERS . Does any body know if these are decals of a actual full size boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
I am sorry to tell you there has never been Popeyes or Pay N Pak/Hooters boats. Must have been for some "sport" class.
Hello Harry .

Thanks for getting back to me about this .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back