D14 FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

I'm converting my old sport 40 to FE. Any guys in D14 interested in Q sport Hydro. That get a couple of the UL 1 Superiors and make a class for that. I think that P spec?

So Rob, David, Alisha, and Me will have UL 1 superiors next year. 3 boats makes a class and there's 4. I'd like to see more D14 guys get one. I think it would be great for beginners. Like Shindlers grandson or Swisher's Daughter.

I think I have like 3 UL 1s in running condition. Mikey, I got a pink one just for you!!!

I didn't know where to post this thread so I put it here. If anyone is interested in running FE next year in D14 please PM on what your interested in. Weather is a Mono, Hydro, Tunnel, etc. That I can get this Info to the Director and club races to get the classes added for next year. Looks Like P Spec Hydro is looking really promising. I think there might be 7 total. That would be great. I'm. Building a Q Sport Hydro. I'm learning the FE rules so bear with me. I would also suggest anyone interested please watch a Safety video on LiPo's. Maybe a someone can move this thread to the FE section.

Back