D-14 series and scale registration form

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

You may enter at the lake or mail me a form. Scale guys id like complete information including a pic of both the real boat and your model.Even if its the same as what you raced in the past

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS MIKE Looking forward to the 2013 district 14 High points series this year. Can not WAIT for the first heat of racing. Bring my A game this year so No last lap charges to the finish line to be had. Doug Shepherd

Last edited:
THANKS MIKE Looking forward to the 2013 district 14 High points series this year. Can not WAIT for the first heat of racing. Bring my A game this year so No last lap charges to the finish line to be had. Doug Shepherd
Yup I better tighten up the start. Lots of fun cant wait

Brian, You be the Man!I Tested Back-up T4 hull late fall, but have not been out this year. Found some things that needed some attention and re-did over the winter. Have been building a new T4 over winter should be a blast can not wait!

t4 running (2).jpg

Last edited:
Love that Hull Doug. One of my favorite styles. Running with a wing I see! Good

keeps from any arguments!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
This probably a dumb question but on the registration it says to measure length. Do you want the length from front tip to the back of the transom or front tip to the back of the ski?

Back