Cowl Needed for Miss Thirftway Too

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

Any of you out there know where I might find a person to make a glass cowl for the 1957-1960 U-62 Thriftway Too. I already know about Mark Williams @ MTO having a mold but he's not able to use it.

Gotta love those old round and pointed bow boats of years gone by! ! !

Any one on this board that is a member of RC Unlimiteds, can you put me in contact with the owner of the Thriftway Too shown on your web site, PM'd Harry G. but got no reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one on this board that is a member of RC Unlimiteds, can you put me in contact with the owner of the Thriftway Too shown on your web site, PM'd Harry G. but got no reply.

Well you won't get a reply by bad mothing me publicly!

Bill Smiley owns the boat, but I didn't have his contact info where I was at when i got your message.

(425) 235-4858

Bill Smiley owns the boat, but I didn't have his contact info where I was at when i got your message.

(425) 235-4858
Not trying to bad mouth you publicly, sorry that you took it as such, my appologies..........Thank you very much for the info.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill do you know Dick Caspari from thunderboats, apparently he has heaps of moulds of all types of scale thunderboats, he may have what your looking for.

http://www.thunderboats.toys4bigboyz.com/

heres his site email him

cheers

Pete.Z
Thanks Peter I know Dick Caspari very well, have bought boats from him before, he doesn't have any of the old round bow or pointed bow and dropped sponson molds........

(425) 235-4858
TOUCHY TOUCHY :eek:

Back