Coors Light U 100 Phil Thomas R/C Marine Designs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardB

Dear Model Scale Boaters

I have the " Coors Light U I00 " Phil Thomas R/C Marine Designs Boat.

This was the hull Phil built in 9 / 21 / 2000 for straight away records trials.

I have had it covered in my home for more than 5 yrs. I am moving out of country and am forced to sell the boat.

This boat is Fantastic and the only Scale Boat I would consider racing because of its design and weight.

The boat is RTR at 10lbs 14 oz Ready to Race and under 11 pounds.

I will be selling the boat very soon on ebay.

Good Luck with your Bidding

Richard

Dear Model Scale Boaters

I have had it covered in my home for more than 5 yrs. I am moving out of country and am forced to sell the boat.

This boat is Fantastic and the only Scale Boat I would consider racing because of its design and weight.

Richard

Hi Richard.. Sounds like you have a great boat you are about to sell... Is there any chance you could let us see some pics of the boat including the Bottom and cowl off and on... Are you selling the boat only or with motor and pipe..

Is the boat suitable to oval race or is it for straight away only...

Thanks Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Model Scale Boaters

Richard

Hi Richard.. Sounds like you have a great boat you are about to sell... Is there any chance you could let us see some pics of the boat including the Bottom and cowl off and on... Are you selling the boat only or with motor and pipe..

Is the boat suitable to oval race or is it for straight away only...

Thanks Ian

Ian, The 82U55 is very good racing boat. It would race better than go real fast on the straight away record trial.

Richard what price do you have in mind? you probbally sell it here faster than Ebay

PHIL T

Back