Congratulations to the Mutt II Drivers at the NAMBA Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Bourlet

Congratulations to Kim Grim for showing the Sport 40II drivers how it's done. Kim drove her Anderson Mutt II to her first national Championship ,followed by her long time husband Mark Grim driving his Mutt II to a respectable 2nd place Mark narrowly missed a repeat from last years win. I understand from my on scene spy's that Kim had her Mutt II spooled up to 68 MPH (radar) powered by the Mark Grim prepared motor. CONGRATULATIONS KIM, and enjoy the swim!

Congratulations Kim. This is a well deserved win. Nothing better than beating Mark driving the same equipment. 68mph is awsome!! Mark's motor, Chris's prop and your driving made for a great combination. Give me a call when yhou get a chance.

Mark

I'd love to see a picture of somebody trying to throw Kim in the lake :lol:
Someone said, only swim she was going to do is in the hotel pool :D wouldnt want to dip into that algee today,, it did clear out ok. Very hot and humid, Kim did finish all her heats I think too.

Many boats got took out by junk and seaweeds in the lake too.

We had some good races too.

Kim,

Congratulations!! No one deserves this win more than you :) Wish I could have been there . :( But I did see you & the Mutt show the "boys" :lol: how its done on Metime.

SUPER GREAT JOB1111

XOXOXO Grandpa Don :)

Hi Mark, I wanted to say Thank you for the Awesome Mutt II boat you make! Without you I wouldn't have been able to beat some of the toughest competition ever (My Husband Included!). My Mutt II is extremely easy to drive and turns on a dime! It's one of my favorite boats to drive. B) Thanks again Mark Anderson! Eric Bourlet and Dustin Rachel for all of the work you did. And a Special Thanks to my Hubby for being there by my side, my Pit Man and Engine Builder and my son Chris for his Prop Work!

I will agree there was a green carpet on the pond, but it was really pretty thin more like a film that cleared up when the boats started racing. The boys were out there every morning and when needed making sure that most of the weeds were picked up for clean racing.

I did finish with 3 1st places and a 2nd place. Not bad for a girl! :p But when you have the best to work with and all the help in the world to achieve it (That's what matters most!)

And I want to say it was great meeting Phil Thomas and to race with him He's the best, and I look forward to seeing Phil in Hobart.

Kim Grim

Congratulations Kim, there is no doubt you deserved that win.

Kelly Gruol.

Congrates Kim ! Thanks for the Thanks but can't take all the credit Kelly was right there with me. Can't wait for sport 40 next year at nationals going to be a blast. Dustin

Latest posts

Back