color info needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

hi guys, need to find out what the color(#)(CODE) of the GOLD is on the "Miller High Life" hydro is? i think the boat is from the 80's.it is white,gold with red letters. thanks very much.mike.

Yes, it was the Miller in 87 and 88. Sorry, but I can't help on the color numbers :(

I have the paint schemes for both boats that ran the green and gold at the office and I will be in later today. I will make myself a reminder to post them when I get there. BTW the only year they ran the gold was 88 as the Miller High Life. In 87 it was still Miller American.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the DuPont Imron Numbers

Gold - 43484

Red - 29198

White - 7414

Green - 10552

I remember when I painted my 88 U-00 Miller a few years ago the white was a bit muddy and darker than what it looked like in the pictures so I went a few shades lighter. Just FYI

I currently run the 88 Miller High Life 1/8th scale. When I get home, I'll get you the DuPont Centary cross match for the Gold and Green. The white like Mike said didn't look right, so the local paint shop sold me DuPont Centary Pure white.

The colors I used are:

DuPont

Centari GM Med Gold 43484 A H

PPG

Deltron Metalic Green 47638

I used 1/32 pin strip tape for the red outline.

My Scale.JPG

thank you for all the replys. the boat was orig done in 1991.yes, paint has fadded over the years,but the boat still runs and handles like new.(god bless steve muck).just ask rick bellanger. :D

Latest posts

Back