Color Codes for the Mrs. Timex 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Dolphin

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know the Color Codes for the Gold and Red on the 1972 Mrs. Timex 2 Shovel Nose?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the Clock Timex and the red was called International Fire Red. That may be International Fire Engine Red. This was PPG Concept, I don't havethe number anymore.

Tracy,

You building the 72 Timex

I am going to build one of my Karleson hulls for the 71 all red one, I would think that red is the same,, right guys?

Phil T

Tracy, You building the 72 Timex

I am going to build one of my Karleson hulls for the 71 all red one, I would think that red is the same,, right guys?

Phil T

Hey Phil,

You are right. I have been trying to find some pictures of the 72 with no success. Does anyone know where I can find some good pics? I tried Roger Newton son, but could not get anything.

Thanks

Phil T

Hey Phil,

You are right. I have been trying to find some pictures of the 72 with no success. Does anyone know where I can find some good pics? I tried Roger Newton son, but could not get anything.

Thanks
There are a bunch in there under the 71 gallery of unlimiteds

http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/gallery/1214148#P-2-15

Phil T

Hey Phil,

Thanks
There are a bunch in there under the 71 gallery of unlimiteds

http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/gallery/1214148#P-2-15
I remember seeing this boat run in Madison when I was a kid. Aside from being 7 yrs old and barely being able to take how loud 6 of these boats were at the starting line, this is what hooked me on hydroplanes. My Dad knew Jim McCormick somehow and we got to go down into the pits and he gave us a tour. He drove this boat at that race if I'm not mistaken. Pretty exciting stuff! I bought the plans from Roger Newton and will build this one some day.

Back