Cockpitglass 1:8

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffen

Hello people,

I am Steffen from germany and have a problem. I search a presentation for a cockpit disc of the Buderweiser T-5 hulls. Can somebody help me there? Sorry for my bad english.

Steffen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people,
I am Steffen from germany and have a problem. I search a presentation for a cockpit disc of the Buderweiser T-5 hulls. Can somebody help me there? Sorry for my bad english.

Steffen
Steffen, the man to get a hold of is Harry Gatjens, he is on here maybe you could send him a pm. Harry has some of the best shots ever of the budwiser.

Don McKay

Hello people,

Steffen
Steffen, the man to get a hold of is Harry Gatjens, he is on here maybe you could send him a pm. Harry has some of the best shots ever of the budwiser.

Don McKay
Is it the dash and interior details that you are looking for? Or the canopy itself. Let me know and I can send what you need.

This might help if you are looking for the interior.

Bud Cockpit

Hello,

I need a presentation for my boat. I would like to insert the window in my boat (1:8 Hydroplane). I do no Scalewindow. I would like to take the presentation to insert then a window in boat. Thank you already for yours helping.

Steffen

Hello people,

Steffen

Don McKay
Is it the dash and interior details that you are looking for? Or the canopy itself. Let me know and I can send what you need.

Bud Cockpit

Harry "or whoever can answer" what are the red levers left of the drivers seat and the black one right of seat used for ??

Hello people,

Steffen

Don McKay

Bud Cockpit

Harry "or whoever can answer" what are the red levers left of the drivers seat and the black one right of seat used for ??
My educated guess would be on the left one would be the gear box brake not sure about the other and right would be a canopy release. That is the way it is setup on the Madison.

Latest posts

Back