CMDI parabolic 45 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Going to run a CMB 45 RS in a Mutt hull with a 45 parabolic pipe. I drill out all the other stingers in the pipes on my Macs.....Should I do the same with this CMB 45RS? (Drill it out?) I have never run a CMB before.....Pipe length?

Going to run a CMB 45 RS in a Mutt hull with a 45 parabolic pipe. I drill out all the other stingers in the pipes on my Macs.....Should I do the same with this CMB 45RS? (Drill it out?) I have never run a CMB before.....Pipe length?
CMB45RS w/45 Parabolic pipe best set up 9.75 inches but stock pipe only 9.50 inches so just need add adpoter 1/2 inches space alumium pipe from header to pipe Good luck!

We just starting playing with the CMB 45rs but the best runs so far on a sport 40 have been with the Mac's 10cc pipe. Greg

Hey Duck....I run a CMB quiet pipe on my 45RS in a Dumas Eagle sport 40. I'll put it to you this way. The guys at the pond that run riggers made a comment that my boat was FAST. Jim

I have never run a CMB before.....Pipe length?

How far is it to your nearest trash can, that would be your pipe length for a Parabolic pipe, on your CMB.

I have watched people fight there Sport 40's with a bunch of different engine combos, and Parabolics, with varying results

For consistancy, and ease of finding a needle you can't beat the MACs exhaust, or Prather 7.5 pipe, muffled, or Nitro with stinger muffler set at 11.5 to 11.75"

Works great for me (and others)

Now, let the jabs fly, I opened myself up for this one??

Rick

Ok, so I got a parabolic.....I'll see if it makes it to the trash can....lol....I have a cooper pipe on order......and a Mac 10cc airplane pipe (#1160) to try.....

One of em' should work.....

Ok, so I got a parabolic.....I'll see if it makes it to the trash can....lol....I have a cooper pipe on order......and a Mac 10cc airplane pipe (#1160) to try.....One of em' should work.....
What I have personally had work or personally seen-

CMD 45 parabolic is one bad ass pipe on the MAC 45 & Picco 45.

Mixed results on CMB's, some worked some didn't.

Macs 10cc airplane pipe works great on the CMB 45's

OPS #6280 60 nitro pipe with a Rum Racing muffler is also excellent.

And finally the feedback on the Cooper pipe is real good too. B)

Thanks for being gentle on me Don!I figured you'd be the heavy hitter on this one??

Go figure

Rick
Who me? :rolleyes:

Nah, just called like I've seen it. And even if there was some "heavy hittin" to do I think I'm too worn out to swing the bat from spending **** near every waking hour that I'm not earnin' a paycheck in the shop thrashin' on the new Joe's. Nothin' like trying to do in under 3 months what I'd normally spend 6 or more doing. :wacko:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=770

Last edited by a moderator:
Back