CMB/K&B motor?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

I have a 1/8 Scale boat,planning on making it into the Master Tire. I wanted to know if a K&B .67 motors are good starting motor performance wise etc, or should i go with a CMB?

If you plan on racing, go wth the CMB. If the boat is for play, the K&B would be fine, if you can get one

If you have the money, the CMB Greenie .67 is the motor to use, if money is tight, you might be able to find a Picco, Mac, OPS, or K&B .67 for a reasonable price but be aware that parts for any of these motors other than the CMB may be hard to come by, though i believe that you can still get parts for the OPS motors, just not in the U.S.

I have a 1/8 Scale boat,planning on making it into the Master Tire. I wanted to know if a K&B .67 motors are good starting motor performance wise etc, or should i go with a CMB?
The CMB is the way to go. But like most Italian motors you need to do some checking, cleaning and measuring before you start it up.

Back