• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 with new bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

CMB 67 marine engine with a pack of new bearings. I purchased this over a year ago but have not used it. Has been stored indoors since I bought it. Last owner mentioned it had about a half season of bearings left so he included the new bearings. $400 shipped to lower 48. I also have a Muck pipe and muffler for $50. Thanks

Ken

DSC01686.JPG

DSC01689.JPG

DSC01687.JPG

DSC01688.JPG

DSC01690.JPG

DSC01691.JPG

I'll take the muck pipe and muffler subject to seeing a picture of it. I just want to see that it's not cut too short or all dented up.

Please provide pp info.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Hi Bill, I'll get some pics of the pipe and muffler and post soon. Mike, the square drive came with the motor when I bought it. Thx

Ken

Sorry for the late response. Including pics of the pipe and muffler. Sent replies to PMs as well. Thanks
default_smile.png

DSC01692.JPG

DSC01693.JPG

DSC01694.JPG

DSC01695.JPG

DSC01696.JPG

DSC01697.JPG

DSC01698.JPG

DSC01699.JPG

Not sure. I have not opened up this motor since I purchased it. Previous owner indicated bearings would be the next item to be replaced. not sure on the piston sleeve. Thx

Ken

Latest posts

Back