• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Gold Head Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john schultheis

Evo is used. Last time it was ran was at the 2013 MN State Championship Race. Won the points series with this engine. Its a nice little engine. The other engine has not been ran since being rebuilt with new bearings, p/s, wrist pin clip and case gasket. Head clearance will need to be set on the rebuilt engine. Evo will come with a spare front housing. Other one will come with spare case gaskets and wrist pin clips. Engine mount holes were hogged out to 10/32 by previous owners. No longer run this class so I have no use for these engines. Make offer if your interested. The rigger in the picture is the one the Evo was in just showing it running.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take first dibs on EVO. If you take head off the EVO for pics...has it been reworked?? Will make offer if I can see with head off her. Thx...

Here are the pictures with the head off. As far as I know its a stock engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
must have sold though PM's , NEVER HAD PRICES ON THE LISTING , as per rules .
default_mad.gif

Back