CMB 21 Valvola Hydro Tuned Pipe?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian ,

For the ops 3280 would you recommend muffled or unmuffled.

Terry

Brian ,
For the ops 3280 would you recommend muffled or unmuffled.

Terry
Terry,

Are you running a CMB 21 Valvola also?
yes I will be in the soring, and have heard that you cannot go wrong with the ops 3280 and they seem priced well once you can find one.

I am a newbie and need someone to hold my hand while getting this boat setup :lol:

terry

If you are looking for a ops 3280 call gary pruesse @ 630-279-2451 ( G&M MODELS ) he has them in stock.

Not to deture you from cooper. I have had to order some pipes from them as well for our customers as we are a dealer also, and steve told me last week that he had a bad bad ice storm and at the time i talked to him has lost all power to his house so he is down on production.. was heating and cooking food on propane bottle heaters LOL!!! Last I heard was he was about 3weeks or so behind.. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you choose that route.

both are very good pipe's.

chris wood

If any one is interested, just tested today, my new SeaDucer 21 with 21 Valvola with the Brown 21 Fat pipe set at 8.25"

and it is ZINGING the hell out of the X440/3 prop

Very responsive, idles down to a crawl for 2 laps, the snaps right back to full RPM, when ready to go.

Rick

Back