Classic thunder boat, color code for Pay n Pak lil buzzard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

I just bought a zippkit and I was wondering if anyone know the color code for the Pay n Pak lil Buzzard.

My 1/8th scale just hit the water for the first time, it was build by one of the Adderly's and my dummy motor at least most of it is off my dad's original lil buzzard he built in 1978/79. My dad was at the chehalis race to se it hit the water for the first time. I am unsure of the paint codes but just wanted to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 1/8th scale just hit the water for the first time, it was build by one of the Adderly's and my dummy motor at least most of it is off my dad's original lil buzzard he built in 1978/79. My dad was at the chehalis race to se it hit the water for the first time. I am unsure of the paint codes but just wanted to share.
I think it worked this time we will see

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 1
I found another picture, but it's of the 1970 Pride of Pay n Pak cabover. They were both painted the same way. You can kind of see the metal flakes better in this photo. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• jimdunn_002.jpg
    jimdunn_002.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back