Circus canard set up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROSNIFER

Need set up for a Circus canard from Newton plans. Getting it ready for this weekends race and want everything to be right as I'll have no test time.

Thanks in advance

Need set up for a Circus canard from Newton plans. Getting it ready for this weekends race and want everything to be right as I'll have no test time. Thanks in advance
Send me a PM with your questions. The last time I ran canards was in the 80's, but I ran with Fisher... the designer of that hull.

David Jensen

R/C Unlimiteds

Seattle, WA

Need set up for a Circus canard from Newton plans. Getting it ready for this weekends race and want everything to be right as I'll have no test time. Thanks in advance

Good Luck this weekend Kevin. I also hope you get that Canard off the Glass Dining table before the wife gets home... :lol: :p

Sincerely,

David

Good Luck this weekend Kevin. I also hope you get that Canard off the Glass Dining table before the wife gets home... :lol: :p

Sincerely,

David
Dean Werges has a Fritz and its flyin maybe he can give you some tips

Dave gave me enough info to keep me busy for a long time. I can't thank him enough........BUT if this thing doesn't work your in my black book :lol: :lol: :lol: Realy looking forward to running this boat. Hoping to just keep it running while I get the bugs worked out.

A very big thanks to all that have helped me out. Wish me luck this weekend as she's seeing water for the first time in Canada.

IMGP0188.jpg

IMGP0195.jpg

Here she is beside the 89' circus out of comision for a radio box re-build.

IMGP0193.jpg

IMGP0169.jpg

Kevin, SWEET looking pair of boats. Good luck this weekend. Ray B) B) PS Next time use a pink pillow. :D
The Canard will run,it belonged to a guy in the club. He traded it to me and i sold it. I saw it run a time or two and it got up fine.Mike

You know I bought the First Canard just because it looks cool. Now after a tiresome season I am starting to love running the Circus Canard so much so I'll be campaigning two next year. Whats great is i now have both versions of how it ran before they stopped. take a look.

IMGP0511.jpg

IMGP0510.jpg

IMGP0509.jpg

You know I bought the First Canard just because it looks cool. Now after a tiresome season I am starting to love running the Circus Canard so much so I'll be campaigning two next year. Whats great is i now have both versions of how it ran before they stopped. take a look.
IMGP0511.jpg

IMGP0510.jpg

IMGP0509.jpg
Looks to me like your driver has decided that the new boat is the one he wants to drive- he appears to be trying to find his way out of the old boat already- LOL........

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy the new boat looks great! I have an old Detroit race program with that version of the boat in it and you nailed it. Once again looks great.

yes it sure is. I got the Canard (1rst) running like a top. it's a little scary in the corners at times but blasts down the straights. With the changes to the nose it comes upon plane very easy and the Picco's give her more than enough power. I'll be running hard in 08'

Latest posts

Back