Chrysler Crew picture

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Akre

Awhile back I lost all of the Chrysler Crew Pics I had stored on the 'puter. I'm looking for a specific pic, or the link to that pic, which shows the Chrysler Crew in the pits with its cowling removed. Anybody have that pic, or a link to it?

Les

Awhile back I lost all of the Chrysler Crew Pics I had stored on the 'puter. I'm looking for a specific pic, or the link to that pic, which shows the Chrysler Crew in the pits with its cowling removed. Anybody have that pic, or a link to it?
Les
Les, Saw the full size boat run in 1966 or1967 in Sacramento. Engines looked like any other Keith Black racing motors of that era-except injector scoops faced aft. Good luck, Glenn

Thanks Glenn

I found some pics on David Newtons site, they show enough that I have an idea what I'm looking for.

Les

Les
Les, Saw the full size boat run in 1966 or1967 in Sacramento. Engines looked like any other Keith Black racing motors of that era-except injector scoops faced aft. Good luck, Glenn

Latest posts

Back