Chrysler Crew Paint Codes?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Akre

I have the Roger Newton Plans #117, but they do not specify any codes for the White, or the Maroon, or the aluminum color on the bottom sponson sides.

Anybody Know what they are?

Also, anybody have any decent pics of the real boat? I havn't been able to find much, other than some odd angle water shots.

Les

I have the Roger Newton Plans #117, but they do not specify any codes for the White, or the Maroon, or the aluminum color on the bottom sponson sides.

Also, anybody have any decent pics of the real boat? I havn't been able to find much, other than some odd angle water shots.

Les
Contact Roger directly. He should have all the codes.

Les

No luck from Roger so far, anybody else???

Anybody know who built the boat shown in the attached pic?

117_a.jpg

Pretty cool sled there Les......Is that going to be your hull for the vintage class?.....

I'm still looking for a vintage hull myself....

Les

That pic is from district where Joe Weibelhaus runs. You can e-mail Joe directly- [email protected]

Pretty cool sled there Les......Is that going to be your hull for the vintage class?.....

I'm still looking for a vintage hull myself....

Hey Rob

Yes, thats going to be my Classic roundnose entry. I ordered and received all 3 drawings from Roger, and bought a bunch of wood. Just need a dose of ambition, and a clear work area... Going to order the decals next.

I'm trying to find the paint codes at the moment. Seems there's at least one other person who has built this boat, so I'll try and contact him.

Would prefer to buy a RTR roundnose of some sort, but they seem to be a bit scarce right now.

Les

Les

Last edited by a moderator:

Les

That pic is from district where Joe Weibelhaus runs. You can e-mail Joe directly- [email protected]

Hi Don

Thanks very much, I'll give him a try.

Les

Les

Hi Les, I have 4 different pictures of the U-77 Miss Chrysler Crew, that I got from Roger, I'm suer he has others if you let him know what you are looking for.

I am building this boat as well, about 50% into the construction right now, decks going on soon.

Les
Les

Contact John Logan at [email protected] He also built this boat, and pretty sure he has pics and paint codes. Tell him Ralph sent you.

good luck

Ralph

Hi Joe

Many thanks to you, and to everyone else who helped out. I now have more than enough pics to help me with this project.

Regards, Les

Latest posts

Back