Check out this boat on ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That takes the cake.

I love the high performance pipe that looks stock. Make a great sleeper.

I can't wait to send his painter my boat. Impresive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a find. It's a reserve auction, so I got in my bid! :D Anyone else going to see how many bids we can pile up on this thing?

Custom is an old indian word for looks like Sh//t !! Hey I am a n electric guy but if some one could show me how to adjust my piston for more power Id greatly apreciate it.

Custom is an old indian word for looks like Sh//t !! Hey I am a n electric guy but if some one could show me how to adjust my piston for more power Id greatly apreciate it.
not to mention it says PISTONS, as in more then 1 :lol: Some peoples children........... I dont know who he is trying to kid, just hope he didnt get took this bad on it when he got it, and is just retelling whatever he got told about it. Sorry for that buyer..... :ph34r:

Ad should have read:

I put a crappy paint job on this boat and the paint is gonna peel. The hobby shop had no idea what was wrong with my motor, took it out looked at it, put it back in and charged me $75 for a Piston adjustment (meaning they turned the flywheel). Motor wont start, crystals glitch, I gotta sell this thing badly! :lol: :lol:

In the immortal words of a comic:

Here's your sign!

Hey!! Ya'll lay off this guy!! After all he is throwing in the Plastic and the bent Metal props that will definitely increase speed and those 4 Dead C Cells, needless to say the "Extra Glow Plug". That should more than make up for the Crap Paint job!! :blink:

Time to get out the hip waders again as something is getting deep in that ad! He must still be high from the paint fumes.

Hi Guys

I have had this boat in my watch items page.

I am very keen on it.

Do you guy's think there is something wrong with it?

:p

I was thinking of putting a $450 bid cause it has had $600 invested :ph34r:

Hey I should put one of my boats up for bid it was clocked by the AL Hiway patrol at 80+ mph one time it's got to be accurate they charged me $100 for clocking it I even got some points when they did it.

Hey I should put one of my boats up for bid it was clocked by the AL Hiway patrol at 80+ mph one time it's got to be accurate they charged me $100 for clocking it I even got some points when they did it.
Congrats on those points, where does that put you in the standings? :D

Back