charleys girl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally Rick or Bob would chime in- I know Rrrick is busy loading the trailer for E-ville ........

Bob ??

Hey Andy,

Rick and I are both in Evansville having an Olde Florida boys revival. We spoke with Dave at the lake today. We'll get him the data, and we even have a couple leads for him with correct graphics.

Saw your Mark & Pak in RB's garage. You're gonna like it.

CHEERS!!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Andy,

Rick and I are both in Evansville having an Olde Florida boys revival. We spoke with Dave at the lake today. We'll get him the data, and we even have a couple leads for him with correct graphics.

Saw your Mark & Pak in RB's garage. You're gonna like it.

CHEERS!!! Bob
I know its in the right hands Bob- I'm proud to have him do the work I never could.

Hope you guys had a good weekend.

Robert , have no fear- Georganna and I have few select larger races on the radar for 2014 , and The Mark will be making the ride ;)

Gregs race in Muncie- Clock Tower and Fall Nats are on my radar Robert.

20+ Scales :rolleyes:

Sorry for the hi-jack Dave ;)

Hey Dave,

I haven't heard from you, so I'll assume you're going to do Charlie's Girl.

Per Roger's paint plan, the Imron paint numbers are: White 817, Gold 43484, and Blue 63203. The paint plan does not show the word "restaurant" above the U-4 and below the Charlie's Girl.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Anyone know who the driver was? That could be any one of Steve Reynolds, Chip Hanauer or Todd Yarling from what I can see in the large picture and the writing below the cockpit is too indistinct to read, for me anyway, in the small one

Who's Who says: " Bob Maschmedt Hull #134 U-4 Charlie's Girl 1977"

Did you make it out to the race?? CHEERS !!! Bob

Only for around an hour on Sunday morning. We had a guest that wanted to see what my hobby was on the way to the airport. Needless to say she loved it B)

Back