Carbon Fiber Cowl's & Rigger's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

I'm thinking of making some C/F Cowls this winter just checking to see if anybody would be intrested they would be $75.00 + $15.00 US shipping for single motor cowls and 120.00 + 20.00 shipping for twin cowls .

Single motor cowl in glass cloth $40.00 +$15.00 US shipping and Twin cowls $65.00 + 15.00 US shipping

I will also be building a few 45 Hybrid GRX Rigger's you would get wooden tub built and decked with a fiber glass cowl , front and rear sponson's complete and built, alum. sponson tube's and hardware, and the price will be $250.00 US

I'm just putting this out there to see if there's any intrest.

I will post a pic of the new Hybrid GRX

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of making some C/F Cowls this winter just checking to see if anybody would be intrested they would be 75.00 + 15.00 shipping for single motor cowls and 120.00 + 20.00 shipping for twin cowls .

Single motor cowl in glass cloth 40.00 + 15.00 shipping and Twin cowls 65.00 + 15.00 shipping

I will also be building a few 45 Hybrid GRX Rigger's you would get wooden tub built and decked with a fiber glass cowl , front and rear sponson's complete and built, alum. sponson tube's and hardware,

Thanks
I'd be interested in a C/F cowl.

-Buck-

I'm thinking of making some C/F Cowls this winter just checking to see if anybody would be intrested they would be 75.00 + 15.00 shipping for single motor cowls and 120.00 + 20.00 shipping for twin cowls .

Single motor cowl in glass cloth 40.00 + 15.00 shipping and Twin cowls 65.00 + 15.00 shipping

I will also be building a few 45 Hybrid GRX Rigger's you would get wooden tub built and decked with a fiber glass cowl , front and rear sponson's complete and built, alum. sponson tube's and hardware,

Thanks
That's Canadian dollars right? B)

So what happened to your pricing? It has gone up a ton from before. Old pricing link

Hence the Canadian dollar commit from Don.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i would get some 45 singles and a 90 single cowel.

as long as you post to AU..

What about gas rigger cowels ??

Jason

Mike, I would be interested in either a c/f or glass cowl for my new "old" 67 rodrunner ....

a glass one I paint and a c/f one--- well just to cool looking to paint

Back