Can't figure out why my Hydro has a hard time Turning

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raydee

I just can't get my hydro to turn good. I even tried 5 different fins with no luck. Any help would be great.

Here is a pic of my current fin.

whipturnfin.jpg

whipturnfin2.jpg

I just can't get my hydro to turn good. I even tried 5 different fins with no luck. Any help would be great.Here is a pic of my current fin.

whipturnfin.jpg

whipturnfin2.jpg

The hook on the bottom of the fin should turn inwards not out wards. I would think your setup would lift the right sponson in the turns and possibly cause blow overs or loss of control at high speeds. I'm curious, where did you get a fin with a right hand hook? I've never seen such a thing. Were all five fins you tried hooked to the right?

Travis

OK here is my leg. Start pulling.

PS Looks like you bent it the wrong way. DOOOOH

OK that's some funny stuff. ROFLMAO! :lol: The only thing that has me confused is it's not April 1st.

Well its just been one of those weeks for me so I figured I would end it in a funny note. I have been so absent minded this week it isn't even funny. On Tuesday night I had my boat die in the middle of the pond just before dark. I didn't bring my blow up raft but I had my handy fishing pole setup with a tennis ball for retrieval. I ended up getting the boat 20 min later on the other side of the pond. It was dark by the time I got the boat and when I got home I realised that I left my fishing pole at the pond. Needless to say someone else owns it now. On Thursday night I was helping a guy at the pond try to figure out why his car wouldn't start and I left a good pair of pliers under his hood.....I hate losing tools more than anything. So last night myself and a buddy were cutting some fins and shooting the breeze. We put the first fin on the brake and proceeded to bend it, it came out real nice but just like you see in the pic....its bass ackwards. We thought it would be hiliarious to throw a pic of it up on the forums and get a laugh or two. Well I hope next week is a better week for me :p

Well its just been one of those weeks for me so I figured I would end it in a funny note. I have been so absent minded this week it isn't even funny. On Tuesday night I had my boat die in the middle of the pond just before dark. I didn't bring my blow up raft but I had my handy fishing pole setup with a tennis ball for retrieval. I ended up getting the boat 20 min later on the other side of the pond. It was dark by the time I got the boat and when I got home I realised that I left my fishing pole at the pond. Needless to say someone else owns it now. On Thursday night I was helping a guy at the pond try to figure out why his car wouldn't start and I left a good pair of pliers under his hood.....I hate losing tools more than anything. So last night myself and a buddy were cutting some fins and shooting the breeze. We put the first fin on the brake and proceeded to bend it, it came out real nice but just like you see in the pic....its bass ackwards. We thought it would be hiliarious to throw a pic of it up on the forums and get a laugh or two. Well I hope next week is a better week for me :p
Ray, Just rest your head on those pillows, you'll feel better after a nice nap. ;) ;) B)

Back