canard wing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinslip

Hi guys...newbie here again. I'm building a gas scale T6 and would like some ideas as to how to make the front canard wing adjustable. This wing should be adjustable right??

thx

Norm

Hi guys...newbie here again. I'm building a gas scale T6 and would like some ideas as to how to make the front canard wing adjustable. This wing should be adjustable right??

thx

Norm
If you can see from the pic. This is how I do the Frt wing on the DPS 1/8 T6 scale hulls . Pin with a flat on one end goes into the main stringer into a insert, with a set screw through the deck to lock it down with Left and right sides. I use a nylon scew to attach the wing to the pin. I have all on Cad if you would like to see the prints. Thanks Doug Shepherd

Last edited:
doug,

please send me those canard wing mounting drawings when you can. i will soon be attempting to mount a front wing on my 1/8 scale lobster build and i need more information.

thank you,

dave weagel

[email protected]

doug,

i have not received your canard drawings yet. if you sent them i missed them. please send them again when possible.

thank you,

dave

doug,

i have not received your canard drawings yet. if you sent them i missed them. please send them again when possible.

thank you,

dave
Dave sorry I have not had time to dig them out . I had them on saved on file,but have not found them. I have them on hard file and will scan and email them Doug

Latest posts

Back