Calling All Scale and Sport-40 racers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, you probably have the most scale boats in your district,,, lets talk to the boys and get-em rollin..

Doug Smock will be piloting my Brown Dawg for the Nat's,, that makes 5 we NEED many more.

Are you gonna teach Doug to change a glow plug?? Har, Har !!! I'll have to think of a devious plan - not sure I can out run him. CHEERS !!! Bob

I can always count on you Uncle Bob.
default_laugh.png

In order for one to change a glow plug, first he must have one. LOL I bet my pit man will be ready this year.
default_cool.png

I had a blast last year, even with the bad plug.
default_biggrin.png
Really looking forward to it fellas!

Hey Doug,

I'm thinking that was your pit man's ploy all along. Figured you'd. Clean his clock in Final, so he'd put the K-bosh on that from the get go.

No worries Doug - I'll give you a plug of your very own, and speak very slowly when we teach you how to change one. Trust me. Har, Har!!!

Guess RB is worried about that Olde Brown Dawg - - too. CHEERS!!! Bob

I could run the Flakes, but it's more of a parade lap boat than anything else.

The Tide still looks more like a violin than a boat.

Hey Doug,

I'm thinking that was your pit man's ploy all along. Figured you'd. Clean his clock in Final, so he'd put the K-bosh on that from the get go.

No worries Doug - I'll give you a plug of your very own, and speak very slowly when we teach you how to change one. Trust me. Har, Har!!!

I'll bring a note pad Uncle Bob, no worries!
default_laugh.png

Hey Doug,

I'll bring a note pad Uncle Bob, no worries!
default_laugh.png
Note pad!!!! Nobody uses paper anymore, well maybe.
default_biggrin.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_gOZDWQj3Q

I'm getting my boats ready. I'm still trying to get off work Rick.
Make it happen Buddy, Would be great to have you at our race.
I'm doing everything I can. With the way work has been lately because of the weather, he's been really strict about when I start my vacation time. But I just got a VAC for the Sport 40, and I just finished all the repairs to the Bud, all she needs is paint.

Steve Peterson and Tom Kelly - - Where are you?

Time to get out of the cold and come race with us. Rick, Jeff and I are looking forward to racing the new Sp 40, and you need the chance to thaw out.

Common Jeff race a loaner. Doug will be racing Rick's KWWW again - - - we'll have a good time. Give Mikey a chance to shake some of the dust off scales stacked up like cord wood - Har, Har !!!

CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rick: I would give anything to join you guys in Atlanta. Unfortunately my medical condition has worsened so I am going week by week now. Some of the most fun I have had racing the small boats has been in Georgia especially Sycamore and I miss it.

I still have your perpetual trophy. Hopefully someone from here will be going to Atlanta and can return it to you. In the meantime I am guarding it with my life. Best regards to all and God bless, Perry

Hey Perry,

Sorry to hear you're not doing well. I was hoping you'd make it to Atlanta and we could tour that area too lookin' form Shorty's while we're shooting the bull. We're lucky we didn't end up in the Inter-Coastal.

Best wishes my Friend. Get well soon. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back