Bud 94 two wing (T-4?) three view?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hi guys, do y'all know if there is anywhere I can get a simple three view of the two wing hydro like the Bud ran years ago? I think it was the T-4 hull but I'm not sure. Thanks!!!

GQ

View attachment 13771

The pictures above with the script lettering are when it was a display hull. It never ran that way. The picture here shows what it looked like when it raced. Let me know if you need more.

The pictures above with the script lettering are when it was a display hull. It never ran that way. The picture here shows what it looked like when it raced. Let me know if you need more.
Thanks Harry! Any chance you have a simple scale drawing three view? All I really need is the top view.

Thanks!

GQ

Thanks Harry! Any chance you have a simple scale drawing three view? All I really need is the top view.

Thanks!

GQ
newton 164A Bud T4 paint scheme sheet.

164-a.jpg

Latest posts

Back