bubble bud

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me if there are any differences in the hull section of the 85 "bubble bud" and the 79-80 bud? I am thikin bout buying the ML boatworks 8012 hull but I want to make it the 8501 bubble bud.

Huge difference between them. The bubble bud had modern Jones Canoes with a flat center. The center decks are raised to allow room for the griffin engine. The transom is forked out. That is just off the top of my head.

Wes, the Bubble Bud kit I have has been updated to better sponsons, and the floor pan has been changed from my original version, so it should run great. Let me know if you need one, Mike

Wes, the Bubble Bud kit I have has been updated to better sponsons, and the floor pan has been changed from my original version, so it should run great. Let me know if you need one, Mike
Mike, I didnt know you had the 8501 kit. It only show it in 1/8 scale. How do I order the 1/6 scale version? Also, does anybody make the cowl or do I need to make it myself? oh btw I had a blast making the lobster boat! With some mods it runs GREAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Per our discussions yesterday Wes, I am working on the Gas scale 8501 kit! Nice talking to you, Mike

Per our discussions yesterday Wes, I am working on the Gas scale 8501 kit! Nice talking to you, Mike
YES! I am soooo stoked! this guy is like santa II !

Wes, The Gas Bubble Bud kit is done, and ready for sending to the laser cutter. Its $155.00 plus shipping. PM me your shipping address and I will get you a quote. Thanks! Mike

YES! I am soooo stoked! this guy is like santa II !

Wes, The Gas Bubble Bud kit is done, and ready for sending to the laser cutter. Its $155.00 plus shipping. PM me your shipping address and I will get you a quote. Thanks! Mike

Your the best man. and your kits are top notch!

Latest posts

Back