Bottom photo of Miller/Circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lloyd

Hello,

Can someone who has a Miller American or Circus Circus scale(#8401) provide a picture of the bottom of their boat. I'm in a rebuild project and would like to see a picture of the full length belly pan.

thanks, Kevin

Hey Kevin, Yeah I heard you were doing some modifying, I was standing next to Dave when he got your text. A little late to make the first race dont ya think :). Hurry up haha

Hello,

Can someone who has a Miller American or Circus Circus scale(#8401) provide a picture of the bottom of their boat. I'm in a rebuild project and would like to see a picture of the full length belly pan.

thanks, Kevin

Kevin I will peruse through all my Circus/Miller pics and see what I can find of the 8401 bottom. If worse comes to worse I will take a shot of my one of my 8401 hulls and email it to you. I don't remember having a really good shot of that bottom. I do have one of the 8700 but they were not the same.n I know there is a shot of the 1985 Miller American on David Newton's site that kind of give you an idea of what it looks like. It's number 00027. Also in the 1988 files of the Miller High Life number 0009 you can see where the tub breaks and blends with the trap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin I will peruse through all my Circus/Miller pics and see what I can find of the 8401 bottom. If worse comes to worse I will take a shot of my one of my 8401 hulls and email it to you. I don't remember having a really good shot of that bottom. I do have one of the 8700 but they were not the same.n I know there is a shot of the 1985 Miller American on David Newton's site that kind of give you an idea of what it looks like. It's number 00027. Also in the 1988 files of the Miller High Life number 0009 you can see where the tub breaks and blends with the trap.

Yeah KC I won't make the first race I will be in Ellensburg on 4/30-5/1

Thanks Mike, anything you got, a pic of a model would be ideal.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back