boat splasher

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i think i have found the boat splasher that has been selling lynx copies.. i have been in communication with him and he is very, very antsy to sell this thing.. he says he makes them .. i started off playing kinda dumb to it, then started asking the questions ..like where did you get it and what is it, ..i think it looks like a lynx..never really seen one too close though..lol his response was.."now were talking..it is a lynx..why dont you buy it now and ill make a great deal for you." not trying to start anything bad by posting this, and not looking to start the "arguement" agian.. just letting all you know what i found.. i am thinking about buying it from him if it dosent go higher than it is. my kid could use one to trash..lol and then i can have his address then to help out carl and jon if need be.. not sure he'd give it up if asked.. what do you all think.? heres a link

terry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching

i think i have found the boat splasher that has been selling lynx copies.. i have been in communication with him and he is very, very antsy to sell this thing.. he says he makes them .. i started off playing kinda dumb to it, then started asking the questions ..like where did you get it and what is it, ..i think it looks like a lynx..never really seen one too close though..lol his response was.."now were talking..it is a lynx..why dont you buy it now and ill make a great deal for you." not trying to start anything bad by posting this, and not looking to start the "arguement" agian.. just letting all you know what i found.. i am thinking about buying it from him if it dosent go higher than it is. my kid could use one to trash..lol and then i can have his address then to help out carl and jon if need be.. not sure he'd give it up if asked.. what do you all think.? heres a link
terry

you know i looked at it and thought the same thing the only diff is the nose but by doing that i guess he thinks he has the right to call it his own what ever

terry

you know i looked at it and thought the same thing the only diff is the nose but by doing that i guess he thinks he has the right to call it his own what ever
Stummble pad is not stepped and ride surface is different on sponsons and as he stated the cowl and nose is different ... so this is not a splash too many differnces

The top deck is certainly different as well. Look at the pic from the back of the transom. Totally different. It does look "lynxish" at first glance, and it does have some obvious lynxish styling, but quite a bit different from the real thing. Wouldnt mind seeing one run, just for giggles... :)

No thanks, I will keep my trusty old HTB's.

~James

The top deck is certainly different as well. Look at the pic from the back of the transom. Totally different. It does look "lynxish" at first glance, and it does have some obvious lynxish styling, but quite a bit different from the real thing. Wouldnt mind seeing one run, just for giggles... :)

~James
talked too him and he said it looks like a jet so its called a JYNX

Last edited by a moderator:

~James
talked too him and he said it looks like a jet so its called a JYNX
Now that's creative. :rolleyes:

Zach

Did he say he was the actual person that made the boat or did he buy it like that? Just wondering what boat it actually is.

Did he say he was the actual person that made the boat or did he buy it like that? Just wondering what boat it actually is.
No he didnt make it just bought it but alot of us no who it is but better just too stay quit since there is no wrong doing

No he didnt make it just bought it but alot of us no who it is but better just too stay quit since there is no wrong doing
im gonna buy it i think just for giggles then , just to see what it is made of... thanks

terry

im gonna buy it i think just for giggles then , just to see what it is made of... thanks

terry

I don't think this guy is much of a boater. He calls this a Mono. http://cgi.ebay.com/Tunnel-Hull-RC-Boat-wi...A1%7C240%3A1318

Zach

terry

I don't think this guy is much of a boater. He calls this a Mono. http://cgi.ebay.com/Tunnel-Hull-RC-Boat-wi...A1%7C240%3A1318

Zach
Yeah, I laughed at that one, OLD abs plastic MRP Mach 1, still got one up in the rafters.

RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back