Blazer Whiplash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

Is this boat competative in the sport 40 class? Looks mighty inexpensive when compared to glass boats. Your thoughts.

Absolutely, enjoyed my first so much I built a second. Boat is very competitive with a stock HR45, AB pipe and X450/2 prop. The Blazer kit is excellent, if you enjoy building out of wood this is a great choice. Kerry

I am in the process of building my first Sport 40 Wood Whiplash wood kit, so far it is really fun I never thought it would be actually enjoyable. For the price so far it has been very affordable boat. I was so impressed by the 40 size I am working on a 20 size Whiplash at the current moment.

Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
its a very easy boat to build. i've personally built 5 of them all the hard work has been done by Brian. try not to reinvent the wheel.

Is this boat competative in the sport 40 class? Looks mighty inexpensive when compared to glass boats. Your thoughts.
Giving up on the Aeromarine already Ken?

For a fun toy the AM will be fine. If you want to be fast and get into racing, get the Blazer kit and start building.

Have fun!

Ken,

I may be a little late with this reply but I have a 40 Whiplash almost ready for paint. It is complete and ready to have the epoxy sanded. If you are interested in a good deal get back to me. I am going to all gas and will never finish it.

Fred Lumb

[email protected]

Back